Cotton yarn is cotton yarn processed by spinning process, after the joint processing known as cotton thread.
Processing: cotton yarn production and manufacturing methods are more complex, generally speaking, there are two methods of spinning, that is, general comb spinning and combed spinning.
(1) General carding spinning process: with cotton → open cotton → carding → and strips → roving → spinning → falling tube (divided into artificial winding and automatic winding) → finished product inspection.
(2) Combed spinning process: with cotton → open cotton → carding → strips → strips → combed → strips → roving → spinning → drop tube (divided into artificial winding and automatic winding) → finished product inspection.
Use: Cotton yarn is widely used, it can be used as woven yarn, such as: bed linen, quilt cover, curtains and other home textile series. Also can be used as knitting yarn, in particular, combed yarn can use to produce higher quality requirements of textiles, such as high-grade t-shirts, fine poplin, cotton yarn can also produce special industrial electrical Yellow wax cloth, tire cord fabric, high-speed sewing thread and embroidery line.
- History Of The Development Of Springs
- The Role Of Spring Industry Can Not Be Underest...
- The Function Of The Spring
- Characteristics Of Compression Spring
- Main Application Of Compression Spring
- Torsion Spring Is A Mechanical Bearing Structure
- Brief Introduction To Yarns
- The Characteristic Parameter Of The Yarn
- Polyester Yarn Is The Cotton Yarn Used In The P...
- Buttons Are Common Life Clothing Supplies