1. Volume density: reflect the characteristics of fiber piling;
2. Fiber twist back angle, curl, etc.: reflect the fiber along the yarn axis of the degree of alignment;
3. Stock line of the number of strands, twist to:
4. Line density (diameter) and variation coefficient: reflect the yarn thickness and change;
5. The force between the fibres (friction factor, entanglement point, action fragment or slip length, etc.): reflect the stability of the yarn structure.
- History Of The Development Of Springs
- The Role Of Spring Industry Can Not Be Underest...
- The Function Of The Spring
- Characteristics Of Compression Spring
- Main Application Of Compression Spring
- Torsion Spring Is A Mechanical Bearing Structure
- Brief Introduction To Yarns
- Polyester Yarn Is The Cotton Yarn Used In The P...
- The Use Of Cotton Yarn Is Very Wide
- Buttons Are Common Life Clothing Supplies