Spring is a mechanical part that uses elasticity to work. The parts made of elastic materials are deformed under external force, and then they are restored to the original state.
Like most other basic mechanisms, metal springs exist for a long time in the Bronze Age. Even metal, wood is used as a structural component of a flexible bow and military catapult. In the Renaissance, precise clocks made the precision spring the first certainty. 14th century saw the development of the Revolutionary astronomical navigation of the precise clock. The world's exploration and conquest of European colonial Powers continues to provide impetus to the watchmaker "science and art." Another field of firearms that drives the development of springs. The 18th century industrial revolution came at a time when a large, accurate, inexpensive spring was proposed. In view of the watchmaker ' spring is often handmade, the spring mass production material for the piano wire or similar materials. Advanced manufacturing methods to make the spring everywhere.
Next: No Information
- The Role Of Spring Industry Can Not Be Underest...
- The Function Of The Spring
- Characteristics Of Compression Spring
- Main Application Of Compression Spring
- Torsion Spring Is A Mechanical Bearing Structure
- Brief Introduction To Yarns
- The Characteristic Parameter Of The Yarn
- Polyester Yarn Is The Cotton Yarn Used In The P...
- The Use Of Cotton Yarn Is Very Wide
- Buttons Are Common Life Clothing Supplies