The compression spring (pressure spring) is a helical spring which is subjected to pressure, and its material cross-section is mostly circular, also useful rectangular and multi-ply steel coil, spring is generally equal pitch, the shape of the compression spring is: cylindrical, conical, medium convex and concave and a small number of non-circular, the compression of the spring ring between the circle has a certain gap, When subjected to external load, the spring shrinks and distorts and stores the deformation energy.
Compression springs provide resistance to external load. Compression springs are usually wire and other pitch coiled and have a fixed diameter. The compression spring provides resistance by using a plurality of open coils for external load pressure (such as gravity pressing the wheel, or the body pressing on the mattress). That is, they push back against external pressure. Compression springs are usually wire and other pitch coiled and have a fixed diameter. In addition, there are conical compression springs, or tapered and straight-type combinations of springs. Depending on the application field, the compression spring can be used to withstand pressure and/or storage energy.
- History Of The Development Of Springs
- The Role Of Spring Industry Can Not Be Underest...
- The Function Of The Spring
- Main Application Of Compression Spring
- Torsion Spring Is A Mechanical Bearing Structure
- Brief Introduction To Yarns
- The Characteristic Parameter Of The Yarn
- Polyester Yarn Is The Cotton Yarn Used In The P...
- The Use Of Cotton Yarn Is Very Wide
- Buttons Are Common Life Clothing Supplies