Yarn is a kind of textiles, with a variety of textile fiber processing into a certain degree of fineness of products, for weaving, rope making, line making, knitting and embroidery, etc, divided into short fiber yarn, continuous filament and so on.
The fineness of the yarn can be expressed in many ways, such as number, metric number, Imperial count, Dan Neil, etc. (see count). The twist of the yarn is indicated by the number of twists per metre or inch.
Wool yarns and yarns are generally used in textile sweaters, maoku, wool vests, scarves, hats and gloves and weaving all kinds of spring and autumn season apparel supplies, in addition to warmth and decorative effects.
- History Of The Development Of Springs
- The Role Of Spring Industry Can Not Be Underest...
- The Function Of The Spring
- Characteristics Of Compression Spring
- Main Application Of Compression Spring
- Torsion Spring Is A Mechanical Bearing Structure
- The Characteristic Parameter Of The Yarn
- Polyester Yarn Is The Cotton Yarn Used In The P...
- The Use Of Cotton Yarn Is Very Wide
- Buttons Are Common Life Clothing Supplies